Sunday, August 7, 2011

Flower "Origami"

I can't stress well enough how blessed I am to be doing something I love. And earn a living from it. That being said, ideas don't just come easily. True, there is the internet, and books. But you still have to go through a lot of pages to see which crafts are doable, which ones will fit your target market, which materials, just like re-inventing a recipe will work.

With the opening of the office and busy sked, I asked one of our regular team mates Golda to look up a flower origami for our event arts and crafts.  And because one involved blowing on paper, and the other quite hard, we opted to do a bouquet of these easy to make flower origami. Of course it involved 5 square papers. But the results were amazing. I might just do this on weddings :)

I will not share the how to of this paper flower but instead show you pictures. :) Oh and it involves paste so technically its not really origami. But like I mentioned, the results turned out great :)

You can use any gift wrapping or scrapbook paper or even magazine pages. Making it an environment friendly craft too :)

See for yourself!




Other flower paper crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment