Monday, July 19, 2010

Shameless Plug: Kiddie Salon

When I started this blog, I promised myself 3 things.  First, I will make it as informational as possible.  Second, that I will post once a day.  Third, I will not make it an advertisement of my services.  I wasn't able to keep my 2 rules last week because of the typhoon which left the whole of Luzon powerless, and on the weekend, I was busy preparing for one of our services, a kiddie salon.  At the risk of sounding like a shameless plug, I'm going to tell you a short backgrounder of one of our services.

I first thought of turning one of our dressers from our furniture shop because it's shape was quite dramatic for an ordinary house.  After cans of violet and pink spray paint later, it turned out to be like this.  Oh and the bulbs were painstakingly installed by Bobby one by one.  Thanks a lot! 

The kiddie salon service is for parties, and is both for kids and adults alike who want to experience makeovers. With colored spray or gel, clips, make up, and a bit of body jewelry, each guest gets the chance to be a little more glamorous.

I am lucky that most of my existing artists know how to do hair and nail art as well.  The past few months that we have been offering this service, I'm glad to note that it has become one of our best sellers.

The thing about this kiddie salon is there can be special themes to go with your parties.  We have rockstar, we have the beach theme, and we have princess themes as well.  There are packages that inlcude nail art and glitter tattoo as well.

So there, I did my shameless plug.  = ) Forgive me.  Next time my 3rd rule sticks.. and maybe I will change my rule number 1 to posting 3x a week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment